I realized that I have not posted at all in 2013 and I just wanted to take the time to say hi. I always thought that New Year’s resolutions were stupid, mostly because they were always sort of meant to be broken. But nine days into the New Year, I think I can set a list of goals that could be construed as “resolutions” but they are actually meant to be completed.
- Participate more. (Try and say yes more when it comes to new adventures).
- Get at least one stamp in my passport this year.
- Finish editing my novel.
- Blog on Wallflowers more often.
- Read 60 books.
- Be published.
- Start my next novel.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo again.
- Create a videoblog regularly.
What are your 2013 goals?