It’s been about a million years since I have slowed down and had a moment to write even the slightest thing on my blog. But I wanted to attempt to start off 2014 by writing and posting more. I hate New Year’s resolutions, so I attempted to come up with a list of goals that are attainable. Here goes. 🙂
1. To let go of my family issues and realize I can’t change them.
2. Go meatless three times a week.
3. To stop fixating.
4. To finish the novel I started in November.
5. To record great moments in a jar to open next New Year’s Eve.
6. To explore at least one city, state or country I’ve never been.
7. To be a better friend, including making more of an effort with far away friends.
8. To get promoted at work.
9. To give up beer, and attempt a healthier lifestyle.
And of course, 10. To blog more often.
What are your 2014 goals?